Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Show in May


I just found out that my portrait of Ethan has been accepted into the Academic Artists Association 61st Annual National Exhibition. The show is on from Sunday, May 1st through Saturday, May 14th at the Karen Sprague Cultural Center, 1000 State Street, Springfield, MA. A reception will be held Sunday, May 1st from 1-4pm.

I am currently doing final touches on a portrait commission, and then have a new figurative piece already started that I hope to complete by the end of the month.

4 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Holly,

This is gorgeous - I am not at all surprised that it was accepted.

Wish I lived closer; I'd love to see it in person.

xoxo

Bruce said...

Congratulations on the news. As always, it's nice to see you and your work recognized!!

Kendra said...

Congratulations, Ethan has such personality in his little face. Looking forward to seeing your portrait commission and figurative piece.

Sophie said...

Congrats. What a great portrait. Love the freckles...